Silicone fine chemicals application technology solution service provider
National Unified Telephone
1. Product introduction: Dow Corning XIAMETER MEM-3422 has excellent wetting and spreading properties, and is used to demold small cellular polyurethane molded parts. Such as car bumpers, shock pads, instrument panels and furniture components.
2. Method of use: Dow Corning XIAMETER MEM-3422 emulsion is a 60% concentration silicone emulsion, and users can adjust the appropriate concentration according to their own needs. Generally, it is diluted to 1-10%, sprayed or brushed onto the surface of the mold, and then applied again after one to five cycles. For best results, wait for the water to evaporate from the mold surface, leaving a layer of silicone film. The amount depends on the shape and size of the mold. The starting amount is 5 grams of 60% emulsion per 1000 square centimeters.
3. Storage method: Dow Corning XIAMETER MEM-3422 Emulsion should be stored in unopened original container at 35℃ or lower. XIAMETER MEM-3422 emulsion emulsion contains insecticide.
1. Product introduction: Dow Corning MEM-5009 emulsion has a good demolding effect for parts that need to be coated, painted, bonded or electroplated.
2. How to use: Dow Corning XIAMETER MEM-5009 emulsion is wiped, brushed or sprayed in a diluted form. The recommended initial dilution ratio is 1:100 (XIAMETER MEM-5009 emulsion to water). Before use, the best dilution and application conditions should be determined by testing the sample.
3. Storage method: Dow Corning XIAMETER MEM-5009 emulsion should be stored in an unopened original container at 50°C or lower.
1. Product introduction: Dow Corning DOW Corning 20 silicone release agent has strong dilution ability and is easy to release. Provide a thermally stable, non-carbonized, non-oily release film.
2. Usage: In order to achieve the best demolding effect, users should first dilute Dow Corning 20 mold release agent (1 part, weight ratio) with solvent (5-10 parts, weight ratio). If wetting problems exist, 10 parts (by weight) of Dow Corning 20 mold release agent can be mixed with 80 parts of isopropyl alcohol (99%) and 10 parts of toluene. The surface of the mold should be cleaned before coating. For molds with porous surfaces, it may initially be necessary to mix Dow Corning 20 release agent and solvent in equal proportions (weight ratio). After a few cycles, a dilute solution can be used. Before being used in production, the concentration and coating conditions should be confirmed by small test samples. Dow Corning 20 release agent can be applied to a clean mold surface using conventional methods (spraying, brushing, wiping). Dow Corning 20 release agent film can achieve the best release effect. Make sure that the mold surface is dry before performing the injection molding operation (when Dow Corning 20 release agent is applied to hot surfaces, this process will be very fast, but you should pay attention to the presence of solvent!).
3. Storage method: When placed in the original unopened container and stored at a temperature of 30℃ or below, the shelf life of Dow Corning 20 release agent is 24 months from the date of production.
1. Product introduction: Dow Corning 2-1912 silicone release agent is simple to use, does not fade, and has a low surface tension.
2. How to use: When used as a release agent, Dow Corning 2-1912 silicone oil can provide a durable release film with thermal stability, and its accumulation on the mold is very small. Dow Corning 2-1912 silicone oil is supplied in the form of 100% silicone, users can choose the solvent and application concentration according to the actual situation. In order to make the application easier and to better control the amount of coating on the mold surface, the Dow Corning 2-1912 silicone oil should be diluted to 1-10% silicone content with a solvent in advance, and then sprayed, brushed or wiped. Apply. If wetting problems exist, mix 10 parts of Dow Corning 2-1912 Silicone Oil with 80 parts of isopropyl alcohol (99%) and 10 parts of toluene. When using solvents, ensure good ventilation and observe the precautions on the manufacturers label. When grinding molds on porous surfaces, a high concentration ratio can be used – the solvent and Dow Corning 2-1912 silicone oil are mixed in equal proportions. After the mold is run in, use a dilute solution.
3. Storage method: When placed in the original unopened container, the shelf life of this product is 30 months from the date of production. Dow Corning 2-1912 Silicone Release Agent comes in 40-pound (18.1 kg) and 440-pound (99.5 kg) containers and has a net weight.